Friday 18 August 2017

My Chapbook is Now Available



After the months of hype, I am very, very, very happy to announce that my debut chapbook, Songs About Girls, is now available for your purchase and reading pleasure!
It is a short volume, consisting mostly of poetry along with a bit of prose writing, that ranges across the last five years in terms of time written.
I want to thank everyone who's every encouraged me in terms of my writing, those of you who have responded positively throughout this process, the various magazines and websites that have published my stuff previously, James and Stephen for providing blurbs and advice for the book, and my publisher, Urban Farmhouse Press, for taking the chance on me.

Please share with anyone you think would be interested and feel free to promote wherever you feel is appropriate. If you do have a particular connection to the literary world, please do let me know as I am new to this whole process. I am available for interviews or any other kind of public engagement and review copies of the book can be made available from the publisher upon request. In addition, if you have idea for book

Unfortunately as I am going to Paris at the end of the month, a proper book launch will likely have to wait until the new year. We had planned to do something this month, but there were a number of delays and issues with the publication schedule and the time seems to have gotten away from us. Rest assured, though, I do fully intend to have a proper launch, with signed author copies, once I get back to Ottawa!

I'm so happy to have been able to see this process through to the end and I hope that, if you do end up purchasing the book, you enjoy reading it as much as I did putting it together.

AVAILBLE TO PURCHASE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment