Wednesday 3 July 2024

Announcement on Novel Publishing

 Some exciting news:

As you may or may not know, I've had a novel manuscript I've been shopping around and refining for the last couple of years. As of last week I got an offer on publishing it and I've decided to move forward with it as Tuesday afternoon. 

It will be about a year or so from now until publication, so, more details to follow but for now suffice to say that I will be publishing with the Roundfire Books imprint of Collective Ink publishers.

I'm very excited  to have this happening and will hopefully set up a launch event next year in Ottawa to share the moment with supporters.

If anyone is interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to contact me! I would love to connect particularly if you have experience in the literary world or would be willing to help with promotion or endorsements over the next little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment